Sunday, June 06, 2010

Trip to Houston Zoo

Well, I've been in Houston for almost 9 years and I finally went to the zoo! While it was a long time in the making, I'm sure glad I waited to go with my main man Jaxson (and don't forget Jessica too! LOL)!

We went on Sunday, May 30th and had a great day! I think we were all amazed with the animals!

Corley Crew

Dad and Jaxson


Cheetah


Giraffes


Checking out the Giraffes


Baby Elephant


Strange Hog (forgot the official name)


Prettiest Lady at the Zoo that day (it's true, I took a poll)


Monkeys!


Orangutan


Petting Zoo


Checking out the Prairie Dogs



Prairie Dogs


Mom and Jaxson on Carousel









Dad and Jaxson on Carousel


Riding Train in Hermann Park


Train

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww... you have an amazing family Cody!!! Many more blessings to you two for being amazing parents to that handsome little man!

:) - Laura