Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dec. 24 - Christmas Eve in Cushing

We spent Christmas Eve in Cushing with my side of the family. We had a great time! There are always plenty of laughs to be had and memories to be made when our bunch gets together. LOL!
Jaxson's attempt to decorate Aunt Jocey's head

Jaxson got a pair of Elmo Hands from Nanny and Papa Joe! They correspond to a DVD so that we can play along with Elmo.

A small "starter" goal for Jaxson!

A big set of tunnels... I must admit, I tried crawling through these with him and I barely could squeeze out the end. I better just continue to be a spectator from here on out or I may get stuck next time!

Jaxson really had fun ripping the paper

Jaxson laughing at his Nanny!



Jaxson received a karaoke machine and loved it! He even got a personalize CD that have the Veggie Tales characters saying his name! Really cool! You can see in the above video that Jaxson and his newborn cousin Jace really enjoyed singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"!



Everyone singing to "If You're Happy and You Know It"

No comments: