Sunday, March 30, 2008

Getting Ready for his Arrival!

OK....15 days and counting...tick, tock, tick, tock! We are frantically trying to get everything done prior to Jaxson getting here! (or should I say Jessica is frantically GETTING everything done!).

Jess has been in High Gear this week wrapping up loose ends and getting things put together. I try and provide some support, but most of her questions are answered with a resounding "Hmm....I don't know."

I am as close to worthless as you can get with this baby stuff...however, I am working to get better...HANG ON FOR THE RIDE! Cody is about to get a lesson in BABY 101!

Ribbit.

Jessica seeing things from Jaxson's point of view


Brand New Changing Table
(I'm told this is where I will get to experience what "bad" really smells like!)


Rainforrest Mobile Connected to Crib



Travel System (combo stroller and car seat)


No comments: